Oz Cut Broadheads present the 2 Easy Broadhead Sharpener.
- Apply a light coating of oil to the diamond stones before use.
- Position Broadhead flat on the coarse side of the jig, ensuring all of the blade surface is touching the diamond stone and centred in the jig (as pictured below).
- Push forward with a moderate pressure in the one direction, ensuring the broadhead blade remains flat to the diamond stone.
- Repeat approx 10-20 times, until an even edge is achieved to the end of the bevel (Elite Series will show a full silver edge).
- Rotate the Broadhead and repeat with even amount of strokes and pressure on the unsharpened side. (Note the tanto tip is not to be sharpened)
- Repeat the above steps on the fine diamond stone, with minimal pressure and approx 10-12 strokes to achieve a polished finished on the cutting edge.
- Apply light coating of oil to sharpened Broadhead blades for longetivity of the sharpened edge whilst in storage.
- Enjoy your sharpened, ready to go Broadheads.